Quick Sales Engagement Optimisation Techniques
Ever wondered why you are just not selling those products, after
all your effort to drive traffic to your site. Here are a few quick
tips to make the sales process more engaging for your visitors.
1. Establish a Call-to-Action at the Bottom of Each Page or Blog
- How many of visitors from a referring URL are actually exposed
to a "Buy" Call-to-Action (CTA).
- How many actually click to the sites first page [home] where
the CTA is more visible.
As this is the first page in the conversion funnel, it is imperative
that visitors be driven from any page on the site to this page as
part of the CTA
Add the CTA for the book directly below each blog post, actually
building on the blog post to try to directly sell the book then
2. Provide Multiple CTA Options
- Track the conversion funnel exit points
- Test if the sell is too hard - make the offer softer by offering
a free whitepaper or ebook [compiled from part of full book] of
the final product, then use this to drive sales to the main product.
- Capture the users name and email address, and use a follow up
sequence over 7-14 days
3. More Compelling CTAs
Make the free offer compelling in subject and title.
4. Provide Multiple CTA Opportunities
Place a small banner or link CTA in the top right hand corner
of the website.
5. Optimize the Purchase Process
- Add more information (sales letter, list of chapters, testimonials,
add risk reducers etc.) to the product landing page.
- Keep the sales process restricted to only a few steps.
- Make purchase buttons very visible
Next Page: Wholesaling
and Drop Shipment
Back to Top
eCommerce Index | Monetising Your
Site | Online Legals |
Customer Experience | Engaging
Sales Tips | Wholesale and Dropshipment
| Top 5 IM Programs | Joint