PPC Campaign Quick Tips
The following PPC Campaign tips will make a difference to both
new PPC Advertisers and experienced marketers. Follow these guidelines
and your ads will show up higher in results and click-through rates
- Research - find which keywords are the most
competitive. The more competitive the keyword, the more expensive
your clicks. A good tool for this is Keyword Elite.
- Develop Distinct Keyword Ad Groups - separate
ad groups by related keyword groups.Write ads specifically to
each keyword group.
- Strong Offer - be very clear and bold in your
offer - you only have few words to communicate your message over
all the other ads. Also be very honest.
- Use a keyword 'display domain name' - this can then link
to your actual landing page domain page.
- Link your ad to a targeted, optimized landing page NOT your
home page. Make the sales process easy as possible for your customer.
- Make several landing pages, one for each of your adword groups.
Test your landing pages - have several versions of your landing
page and test small changes. This is called Split Testing.
- Use the 'negative keywords' Tool - negative keywords are those
you don't want your ads to display for. This discourages broad
keyword match click throughs that are less likely to convert to
- Test, Test, Test - use split tests for
both your PPC Ad and your landing page. Make small changes and
test for at least 100 click throughs.
- Try different PPC Programs - Google Adwords, Yahoo Panama, Microsoft's
IM Index | PPC
| Niche | Email
Back To Top