Article directories have three key values:
- As a souce of content for your website
- As a place you can submit your own articles, thus driving traffic
to your site.
- Finding what people are interested in by looking at the View
There are two main types of Article Directories:
- Automatic Submission - no log in required to submit articles
- Login Author Accounts - require a login
Selecting the right directory will ensure that you are positioning
your articles within your target market. Submitting articles takes
time, so checking out each directories main niches makes your later
submissions more valuable.
Free or Paid
Many directories are Free to submit, but if you want prominent
positioning of your articles, then you have paid options. Other
directories require a one time membership fee that allows you to
submit x number of articles a month, or a monthly fee.
How to Submit
- Manual Submission - build an Excel spreadsheet of submission
site links, UserID's and passwords
- Automatic Submission - enter Directories, along with UserID
and passwords into submission software and use this application
to promulgate your articles
- Submission Services - these are services which submit your articles
to a wide number of directories in the category of your choice.
Lists of Key Directories
For up to date lists of the main directories check out these resources:
Back to Resources