SIte Map Generator
A sitemap is a file or HTML page that contains the URL links to
every page in your site. It is a very useful place to get a complete
overview of a site and is invaluable spider food.
When a search engine robot spiders your sitemap page it can instantly
index every page link on it.
There are four key rules regarding sitemaps.
- Every site should have a site map.
- Every site map should be linked to from every page, including
the Home Page
- Submit your sitemap to Google
- Update your sitemap regularly
An easy tool to create all the site maps you need is:
XML Site Map Generator
This tool creates:
- XML SItemap files for submission to Google
and use on your webserver,
- HTML Sitemap for your website
- Text Sitemap file for submission to Yahoo
Back To Top
Resources Index | Article
Directories | Blog Directories | Ebook
Publishing | IM Resources |
Podcast Directories | PR
Submission Sites | Public
Domain eBooks | Public Domain
Graphics | Publishing | Reprint
Articles | SEO Links | Social
Bookmarking Sites | Video Publishing
Directories | Webmaster Resources