Google Ad Planner
A free media planning tool, Google Ad Planner, is a new Webmaster
Tool from Google aimed to increase the visibility of your website.
Accessed through the Google Ad Planner Publisher Center, you can
set up your site profile, following these three simple steps:
View Your Existing Sit Profile
- Visit www.google.com/adplanner
- Type your site's URL into the blue box that says "View
a site listing"
- Click "enter" to get to your site's profile
To Update Your Site Profile
- Go to Google
Ad Planner Publisher Center to:
- Claim your domains or subdomains
- Write a site description
- Add a URL for advertising
- Update your site's content categories and ad specifications.
- Opt-in your site's Google Analytics data - invite additional
users to edit and maintain your site
- Promote your profile with a Google Ad Planner Site Badge.
How to Get Started
Simply sign in with your Google Account at www.google.com/adplanner/publisher
Back To Top
SEO Index | Search
Engines | Google Page Ranking
| SEO Testing | Optimization
| Keywords | Using
Videos | Using Sitemaps