Uses For Webinars
Webinar has been a hot topic with Internet marketers over the past
six months. Whilst webinars themselves are not new, they have finally
been embraced by both online and offline businesses as an effective
The main uses for webinars are:
- For sharing information - visual and auidible show and tell
- but with a key benefit of viewer real time feedback
- For selling specific products and services - product releases
and demos. Webinars are a great way to repackage and relaunch
an old product. Ensure your webinar entertain, empowers and sells.
- For lead generation
- Targeting genuine interest - during a webinar you can see real
time data on which viewers are actively watching
- Seminar Replacement - using webinars rather than seminars saves
on both time and travel costs for both presenters and attendees.
- List building - a great way to build massive lists by giving
something of greater value than an ebook report
- Testimonials - fast feedback testimonials
- Offer as bonus to DVD products
- As follow ups to live events - offer a webinar 45 days after
the live event.
- Package it up as a product in itself.
- Creating value for existing customers- live updates, live training.
This creates customer loyalty and reduces refunds.
Webinars can be applied in practically ANY niche market
You do not have to be a "techie" to make webinars work
for you! New webinar packages and services make it a point-and-click
Webinars are big business - you don't need technical knowledge,
you don't even need your own product to sell.
- A single webinar generated over $418,262.00 in sales less than
5 months (and is still growing every week)
- A single webinar generated over $10,000.00 in sales in just
one hour... and over $48,971.00 in total sales in less than 60
days... all with an affiliate product over 5 years old
- Using Webinars for lead
generation resulted in a revenue stream of over $30,000 a
month for Mark Vurnum
Case Study - Selling Ebook .exe Generator
Offered a free webinar that included:
- value of creating ebooks
- explain different ebook formats, advantages of each
- demo of trusted tool to create an ebook - how to use it
- how to publish ebook
- offered a bonus webinar on 15 sources of free content
Sold $10,000 in first 60 minutes at $197 each of a product that
was 5 years old.
Top 10 Webinar Models
Webinar Presentation Tools