Webinar technology and services now offer a robust, affordable
option to text or online video to broadcasting your message.
These tools will get you started.
- Webinar Software or Service - citrix service
costs around $79 for 30 days unlimited webinars up to 1000 distributed
attendees, or $99 for 1000 on live webinars. Two years ago it
cost $1 per attendee.
- High Speed Connection -
- Conference Line - webinar service companies
provide this. The audio quality of a normal phone line is not
good enough [50:50 chance it will work] for use on webinar, and
you lose synchronization with your visuals.
- Good basic microphone - can get a good one
for under $100
- Screen capture capability - some webinar software
[such as Camtasia] includes this.
- Capability to distribute webinar - basic web
server or DVD
NOTE: It's more about using the technology correctly, than the