Adsense has extended to video, with 'video units' being rolled
out to discrete international regions.
Video units are embedded, customizable video players which display
video content relevant to the context of the page, just like text
and image adsense units. Text ads accompany the video content.
Publishers can add videos from YouTube content partners on their
sites, with five options:
- Select videos by category
- Select individual YouTube partners
- Have video units automatically targeted to your site content.
- Select individual videos to be displayed in your video units.
- Display your own video by signing up as a YouTube partner -
your content will also be distributed to other AdSense publishers'
To see if your region is supported with Adsense Video and if so,
to set up on your site - log in to your AdSense account > AdSense
Setup tab. If your website is within a supported region, you will
see the option to set up video units.
Timelines have not been confirmed for future regions - but rollout
is continuous so check regularly.
Back To Top
Adsense Index | About
| Ad Blocks | Color
| Keywords | Content
| For Video | For
Blogs | Revenue | Mistakes
| Success | Software