Webinar has been a hot topic with Internet marketers over the past
six months. Whilst webinars themselves are not new, they have been
around for nearly 10 years, up until about a year ago, the technology
was either too expensive or too buggy for serious marketers to consider
using it. Fortunately - that has now changed.
In a recent survey during a webinar to Internet Marketers - 89%
of the audience had previously attended a webinar, but only 19%
had hosted or presented on one.
Webinar technology and services now offer a robust, affordable
option to text or online video to broadcasting your message. What
is driving webinars now, as opposed to 5-10 years ago are:
- High Speed Broadband
- Webinar Technology and Services are now affordable
- Webcams and/or Video Cameras are now affordable - It is now
cheaper to do a webinar, than a plain audio.
- Viewers have higher PC processing and software capability to
Webinars are just a high tech show and tell. And the three key
- They are interactive at the time of initial broadcast, giving
listeners the opportunity for real time questions and feedback
using IM and Quizzes.
- They can be archived for repeat access
- They can be repackaged and relaunched over and over.
Make your webinars so full of information that they are a product
of their own. This has two ongoing revenue potential streams
- Capture your audiences confidence in your knowledge to buy your
product at the end
- Package the webinar into its own product and get a partner to
market it for you.
- Integrate your webinar into a full home study course, together
with audios and text manuals.
In this Webinar Section